Computer Programming I :: Projects :: Honors Project
Create your own project using an API (Application Program Interface). You can learn how to use APIs in C# from Microsoft's website, but you don't have to use Visual Studio or C# for this project if you don't want to. Once you decide on an API to use, you probably want to find tutorials and/or videos specific to your API. The project idea must be turned in on Google Drive by the due date shown here. The project itself is due at the end of the semester. The project should be deemed sufficiently challenging by your teacher, and should require you to learn material not covered in class. You will use an API for the project
- Your project must be approved by your teacher.
- Use an API in your project. The API should feel a part of the project and not just be something you tacked on for a grade.
- Determine a good name for each variable following the rules.
- Rename the form and all controls on the form using a three-letter prefix.
- Add a comment header following class guidelines.