Computer Programming I :: Projects :: Media Collage
Department Connections: Art and Music
Create a program that combines a series of sound files into a single sound and also modifies an image. Download this file to use for modifying an image and follow the instructions under the Tips section to use it.
- The sound files should be stored in an array that is initialized in the constructor.
- The sounds should be played in a random order each time a button is clicked.
- An image should appear along with at least two variations of the images that are modified via code.
- The previous picture and quote should disappear when a new picture/quote combination appears.
- Determine a good name for each variable following the rules.
- Rename the form and all controls on the form using a three-letter prefix.
- Add a comment header following class guidelines.
- Try to make your own image modification methods.
- If you make your own image modifcation methods, make it so the modifications happen randomly.
- Create a way for the user to "save" interesting sound combinations so they can be played again.
- To add the ImageProcessing class, go to the Project menu in Visual Studio and choose "Add Existing Item..."
- To use methods from the ImageProcessing class, type global::ImageProcessing. followed by the name of the method you want to use (grayscale or negative) with the image in parenthesis.
- You can get free WAV files from PacDV, but they are pretty easy to find through a Google search.