Web Design I :: Projects :: Link Collection
Lesson (Dreamweaver Intro)
Lesson (Images & Positioning)
Lesson (Fireworks Intro)
Lesson (Dreamweaver Links)
Due: Jan 28
You are going to create at least two pages that contain links to some of your favorite websites. The links should have some sort of theme on each page such as links to baseball websites or links to popular places in Yorkville. Both pages should link to each other as well.
- You should have at least 5 text links on each page.
- You should have at least one image link on each page.
- At least one page must have different colors for link states. A different color must be included for at least the link and hover states.
- A paragraph of at least 3 sentences describing the links should be included on each page.
- The pages should link to each other.
- There should be a theme to each page of links.
- Use absolute positioning on at least one item, either an image or a div.
- A div needs to be used somewhere on one of the pages.
- The site needs to contain at least one image with transparency with the background removed. Include a link to the original image.
- Change the background color of each of your pages. The color should not contrast with the text color.
- Make sure you change the document title and add a page title to each page. The page title should be an image or <h1> tag.
- Make sure your home page is called index.html.
- Make sure none of your links are broken.
- Turn in your project online. Check this lesson for the information to do this. The host directory should be link.