Web Design II for Developers :: Projects :: Sans + Form
You are going to add a form to the site you made for the Sans Dreamweaver project.
- The form should submit data to a PHP file using jQuery.
- You need to use at least one HTML5 form element, type, or attribute.
- Use CSS to style your form.
- Validate the data sent from the user. This can be done in jQuery or PHP.
- Send results from the PHP file back to jQuery and display them to the user.
- Declare and use variables with good variable names.
- Comment the jQuery and PHP code.
- Turn in your project online to the same directory as your Sans Dreamweaver project. Check this lesson for the information to do this.