Web Design I :: Projects :: Stats Page
You are going to create a web page that has a collection of stats in a table. Although a sport is the easiest thing to use for this project it is not required to compile sports statistics if you have something else that meets the criteria.
- An animation should be included that you created that has something to do with the page.
- A table should be used to display the stats.
- At least 5 columns and 10 rows should be included in the table.
- Use CSS to change the background color and font color of your table.
- Change the border of the table using CSS.
- Create a page called color.html (all lowercase). In this file, explain your color choices and make sure you specify what color scheme you are using. You do not have to link to this file or design it at all.
- Use a custom font for your heading or main text.
- In your color.html page explain why you chose your fonts. Check out this page for an example of a good color.html file.
- Your site should use an external style sheet, and all styles should be in it unless there is a valid reason to use embedded or inline styles.
- Make sure you change the document title and add a page title to your page.
- Make sure your page is called index.html.
- Make sure none of your links are broken.
- Turn in your project online. Check this lesson for the information to do this. The host directory should be statsPage.