Web Design II for Designers :: Projects :: Web App Design
Due: May 22
Due: May 22
You will be designing a web app that is currently in use by the Yorkville High School community. Mr. Miller will assign your project.
- Design each page of the site using a program such as Adobe Illustrator. This design must be approved by Mr. Miller as well as Mr. McCulloch or Ms. Rizio before you begin work.
- Your design should be responsive and there should be at least three versions of the site.
- Download the HTML files above and put them together in a folder.
- Come up with some theme for your design and include the name of the theme as an image somewhere prominent on your page.
- Use element selectors (body, a, img), class selectors, and ID selectors in your stylesheet.
- Combine and group selectors in your stylesheet.
- Use at least one advanced CSS selector.
- Create a font family for your page that includes a main font, backup font, safe font, and generic font family. Explain your font choices in a Google Document. Check of the Typography Lesson from Web Design I for more details.
- Your stylesheet must use valid CSS. Go to The W3C CSS Validation Service to ensure your code is valid.